Date Posted: September 24, 2020
Tags:County Porta Potty
Premier Porta Potty Proudly Serves Lake County Indiana
Every event requires that guests and visitors are offered the most enjoyable time. This is especially true when it is an outdoor event that requires clean, reliable and healthy restrooms. Premier Porta Potty has taken pride in bringing the finest facilities to Lake County Indiana residents to ensure that all are cared for with the highest priority. During this time of COVID-19 our staff takes extra precautions and care by wearing protective gear.
Types of Services:
Each event may require a different type of portable restrooms and our team will work with you to make sure that your unique needs are met. We have short term and long term availability that includes convenience combined with hygienic services. You can choose from options that include flush ability with foot control, fresh water hand washing sinks with foot control, and ADA handicapped facilities. All of our restrooms are completely stocked with toilet paper, soap, deodorized, and trash units. We coordinate with you for scheduled expedient delivery, sterilization, and pickup that is included with the service.
We also offer hand washing stations that are filled with 45-gallons of water (non-potable). The 2-person station has 2 soap dispensers and is completely stocked with trash container, paper towels, and soap. The hands-free foot pump is convenient and reduces water usage.
We Supply Our Portable Restrooms for:
- Festivals: We take the worry out of the planning for the portable restrooms for the guests for festivals. Our professionals are up to date on all of the requirements and guidelines needed for festival locations. There are a lot of details to coordinate a festival and we will analyze the number of attendees and the square footage of the event and advise you on the recommended location(s) for the quantity of facilities you will need. If the festival lasts for multiple days we make sure that the units are emptied, sterilized, restocked and ready for the guests when they arrive.
- Special Events and Parties: There is nothing more enjoyable than going to a special event like a wedding reception, birthday party, or fundraiser, and Premier Porta Potty is the expert at making sure that you have just the right facilities for your guests. We have an algorithm that can assist you in configuring how many restrooms you will need and which amenities fits your event, including changing areas for the little ones.
- Construction Sites: OSHA recommends that a construction site have one portable restroom for every ten workers for a 40-hour week. Our professionals coordinate delivery, cleaning, restocking, and pickup according to your schedule so that there is no work loss. Our on-site restrooms are available in a number of options and all include toilet and urinal, lighting, wall-mounted soap dispensers, proper ventilation, and stocked with toilet paper. We also offer portable restrooms that are accommodated for handicap use. Additional amenities can include cooling, heating, and a sanitary hand wash sink.
- Golf Courses: Premier Porta Potty specializes in knowing the unique requirements that are required on a golf course. All of our standard facilities are equipped with proper ventilation, hand washing area, lighting, and toilet paper. We also offer other amenities including larger size, both toilet and urinal, a full sink, mirrors, paper towels, heating or air conditioning, additional hand sanitizing station, and handicap accommodations. We take care of each unit with complete sterilization and deodorizing as well as special delivery with care for the golf course.
- Concerts: If you have ever attended an indoor or outdoor concert you know that it usually includes alcohol consumption. Our professionals work with you to make sure that no one is waiting in line at a facility and missing the concert. We investigate the concert layout, number of attendees, and duration of the concert as well as the rules and guidelines that must be complied with.
Lake County, Indiana: Hometown USA
Nestled in Northwest Indiana, Lake County is part of the Chicago Metropolitan area with that hometown feel. With a population of a bit over 496,000, Lake County has a blend of urban, rural, and suburban expanses. From beautiful springs, warm balmy summers, colorful falls, and winters that are reminiscent of holiday songs, Lake County has both history and a modern trend forward.
It is no surprise that the Lake County area is favored by those that want to spend time outdoors. There are eighteen parks that bring locals and visitors for their beaches, nature centers, pools, and recreation programs. With such environmental beauty it’s common to see joggers, fishermen, bike riders, and walkers enjoying the surroundings. The Lake County Fairgrounds is a favorite of many, especially because it’s open 365 days a year with no parking or entry fee (with exception of some events). There are shelters and buildings for reunions, picnics, anniversaries, weddings, and fundraisers. Part of the 25 miles of the Indiana Dunes National Park is in Lake County along the southern shore of Lake Michigan. With around 15,000 acres, it boasts sand dunes, prairies, wetlands, and a forest ecosystem where visitors take in the incredible landscape.
Part of the attraction of Lake County lies in its cultural diversity. This area truly represents all that is good about America, the Parks and Recreation offer an array of special events for all ages every year.
Special Events include:
- Veterans Memorial Services to honor our Vets
- Observatory Events at the Thomas Conway Observatory
- Legends of Sleepy Hollow where the Buckley Homestead is changed into the little village of Tarrytown, New York
- A visit every fall to the Buckley Homestead for their Fall Festival
- Enjoy the delightful taste of fresh maple syrup and learn how it’s made.
- Ice Skating in the winter in a variety of locations.
For Outdoor Activities, these are just some of the parks that bring families and friends together:
- Deep River Park: A county park that measures around 1,362 aces and a favorite for many locals and visitors for picnics. It winds through the Old Lincoln Highway that features historic buildings such as the Wood’s Historic Grist Mill. The gazebo is a popular place for weddings and there is even a playground and free library.
- Grand Kankakee Marsh is a 1,952 acre County Park on the historic Kankakee River. It is one of the most beautiful areas with deer herds and wildlife species. There are equestrian trails for all to ride horses and recreation areas for fishing and birding.
Lemon Lake is 402 acres with walking trails, a dog park, playgrounds, barbeque areas, and five gold courses. It was dedicated in 1972 as the first Lake County Park.
- Oak Ridge Prairie is 965 acres and is the main area for both the Erie Lackawanna and Oak Savannah Trails. Visitors can take a bike trail, enjoy the playgrounds, be a part of the hiking trails that go five miles, and take advantage of the sledding hill.